If your answer is yes, this article is prepared for you. Yes, during the course of this guide, you will see how to delete Zoho account without stress.
What Is Zoho?
According to Wikipedia, Zoho Corporation Private Limited is an Indian software development company. The organisation focuses on web-based business tools and information technology, including an online office suite, Internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and currently holds its presence in seven locations with its global headquarters in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India and corporate headquarters in Pleasanton.
From 1996 to 2009, the company was known as AdventNet, Inc.. AdventNet expanded operations into Japan in 2001. Zoho CRM was released in 2005, followed by the releases of Projects, Creator and Sheet in 2006. Zoho expanded into the collaboration space with the release of Zoho Docs and Zoho Meeting in 2007. In 2008 the company added invoicing and mail applications, reaching one million users by August of that year.
In 2009, the company was renamed Zoho Corporation after its online office suite. The company remains privately owned.
In 2017 Zoho launched Zoho One, a comprehensive suite of over forty applications. Zoho reached more than 50 million customers in early 2020. Billionaire Radha Vembu owns a majority stake in the company.
This article is all about how to delete your Zoho account. So if you wish to close Zoho account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading.
If you have an account on Zoho website, you can follow the below guide to login your account.
- First off, you will need to visit www.zoho.com in your browser
- Next, click on the login button at the top right corner of the Zoho homepage
- On the page that appears, enter your email address and click on the Next button
- Enter your password
- Lastly, click on the login button and you will be taken to your Zoho profile
Those are the steps you will need to follow to easily login to your Zoho account. Having outlined that, let’s proceed to the guide on how to delete Zoho account.
Requirements For Deleting Coho Account
Here are the lists of documents you may need before you can delete your zoho account.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Billing Address
- ZIP/Postal Code
- Reason for Cancellation
- Last 4 Digits of Card
- Date of Last Charge
- Amount of Last Charge
How To Delete Zoho Account
If you have an account on Zoho and want to delete it, this article will guide you. Here, we will take you through the different steps you will need to follow to easily close or cancel Zoho account.
Method 1: How To Delete Zoho Account On Website
How to delete Zoho account via the Zoho official website is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- Visit www.zoho.com in your browser
- Click on the login button at the top right corner of the Zoho homepage
- Next, enter your Zoho email address and click Next
- Enter your password in the space provided
- Lastly, click on the login button to continue to your Zoho profile
- On the dashboard, click My Profile Info.
7. Next, you will need to click on the settings button at the left column of the page
8. Click Close Account on the page that appears.
9. Enter your password. The reason is that Zoho will require you to reset your password before closing down the account.
10. You will be redirected to a password reset page. Fill in the information on the next screen and enter. You will be logged out.
Those are the steps you need to follow to delete your zoho account via the zoho official website. I believe the steps were simple enough for you to undertake.
Method 2: How To Delete ClassPass Account By Email
Aside from the above guide, you can also choose to contact the classpass customer service to delete your account. Here are the steps you need to follow contact zoho support via email:
- Go to your email service provider and login the email that is linked with your zoho account
- Click compose or start a new email
- Enter email@example.com on the send to section
- On the subject section, enter a request to delete my account
- Type your messages in the space provided. Make sure you enter the details of your zoho account
- You may also need to attach a file if you have any
- Lastly, click on the submit button and you are done
- Wait for the zoho support to reply to your email and provide you with the appropriate link to delete your account or delete your account for you
Those are the steps you will need to figure out how to delete your zoho account via the support center.
That is it on How To Cancel Zoho Account – Delete Zoho Account | Zoho Login. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the comment section of this post. Thanks for dropping by and do come for another interesting article.