How to Delete a Facebook Page I Created – How to Delete a Facebook Business Page: If you have created a page on facebook and looking for a guide on how to delete a facebook page I created, this article has gotten you covered. Interestingly, during the course of this article, you will see the complete tutorials on how to delete a facebook business page using your pc and smartphone.
Facebook business pages are one of the best facebook free online features that allows business owners to connect and interact with their online customers free of charge. People all over the globe has used the free platform to promote the course of their online business and makes lots of sales.
If however, after creating a facebook page, you discovered that it doesn’t seem to serve the purpose for its creation, you can delete it. But, it is important to bear in mind that before you can delete a page on facebook, you must be the admin of that page.
If you think Facebook is interfering with your work, or you spend so much time on the platform, or you want to delete it for security reasons, or if Facebook notifications are just getting way out of hand, for whatever reasons you may have of deleting your Facebook page, it is important to note that, once you delete your Facebook page, you can never recover it again.
Deleting your Facebook account, is very different from deactivating your account. Once your page has been deleted, you can never recover it again.
Thus it is advised you think it thru, before you conclude on deleting your Facebook account. If you are bent on getting rid of your Facebook page, other than deactivating it, here are a few things to consider;
- Once your Facebook page gets deleted, you stand to lose your photos and all your Facebook information forever
- As you delete your Facebook page, you can never recover it again
- It will take up to 90 days for your account, to be fully deleted.
- During the 90 days deletion process, your Facebook account, will be inaccessible to other people using Facebook at this time.
Still willing to go ahead with the deletion process?. Let’s show you how;
How to Delete Facebook Page on Desktop
- Scroll to the drop-down arrow, situated at the top right corner of your Facebook homepage, and choose the page you want to delete.
- Now that you are on the page, tap on “Settings” in the menu bar at the top
- Thereafter, navigate to the bottom of the “General” section in your settings, and tap on “Remove page”. Tap on “Delete” ( page name), and prompt will be sent to you, to confirm.
- A 14-day period is be offered, where, you can restore your Facebook page if you like.
How to Delete a Facebook Page on Phone or Tablet
- Tap open your Facebook app. After you open your app, scroll to the page you want to delete and tap the “…” icon at the top right corner
- On the pop up menu that appears, click on “Edit Settings”. Scroll to your settings area, go to “General” and navigate to the bottom of the page
- Tap on “Delete” ( Page Name), to delete your page. Confirm your decision, to delete your page.
- Wait for the 14-day waiting period to be over so you can finally part with your Facebook page.
- This is how to delete a Facebook page.
That is it on How to Delete a Facebook Page I Created – How to Delete a Facebook Business Page.
How to delete a Facebook Group
If you are managing a facebook group, you can also delete it. Just like how to delete a facebook business page, facebook fan page as well as personal facebook page, how to delete facebook group is very simple and easy. So long as you are the admin of the group you can follow the below guide to get it deleted.
- Login your facebook account via facebook.com or facebook app
- Navigate to the group you want to delete and click “Members”
- Beside each person, select “Remove from Group”
- Once you remove everyone else, choose “Leave Group” next to your name
- Click “Leave and Delete”
I believe this article was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!!!