How Do I Unblock Someone & My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB: Are you looking for a quick guide on how to unblock someone on Facebook?
Here is a Facebook post that teaches the steps you will need to follow to unblock someone on Facebook fast and easy. See: Any app to see who blocked me on facebook?
To quickly unblock friends or someone other than your friend on Facebook is a very easy and quick task.
But also keep in mind that when you unblock someone who was your friend before you blocked them – you will still need to send them a new friend request.
Because when you block someone on Facebook, you automatically unfriend them.
How To Unblock Friends And People On Facebook
1) Go to your Facebook page;
2) Click the ‘Account’ tab;
3) Then select ‘Privacy Settings’;
4) You will see a new page, click on the ‘Edit list’ button;
5) When you refresh the page, you’ll see a list of blocked friends and enemies;
6) Click on the ‘Unblock’ button.
If you can’t find the above features on your facebook account, you can use: How to see blocked people on facebook
That is it on How Do I Unblock Someone And My Facebook friends list | Unblocked People List On FB.
- how to unblock someone on facebook android
- how do you unblock someone on facebook on your phone
- how to unblock someone on facebook app
- how to unblock facebook account
- how to unblock someone on facebook 2019
- after unblocking someone on facebook
- how to unblock someone on facebook on iphone
- how to unblock someone on facebook messenger
In conclusion, to unblock someone on facebook, do the following: Click V-shaped icon in the top right of Facebook and select Settings. In the left column of your Settings, click Blocking. In the Block Users section you should see a list of people you’ve blocked. Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
I hope the post was helpful.