See Your Blocked list | Facebook block list View | Unblock blocked Profiles On Facebook: At times, you have blocked your friend on Facebook and forgotten about him or her. Then suddenly, one day, you remember that you have someone you blocked and you want to check if he or she is still there. All you need to do is to go to your blocked list. So, Check out your Blocked list | Facebook block list. See: how to share a pdf on facebook
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
1. On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
3. Tap on “Blocking”
1. Tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
3. Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
1. Click (?) in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
3. Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. Click “View All Blocked Users”.
That is it on See Your Blocked list | Facebook block list View | Unblock blocked Profiles On Facebook.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!