Deactivating | Delete Facebook Accounts 2020: Do you wish to deactivate or delete your Facebook account completely for any reason? then follow the steps below to get it removed temporarily or permanently.
How Deactivate Facebook Account
You can deactivate your Facebook account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want. To deactivate your account: I just want to deactivate my account, but how do I do that?
Ah, so you’ve gone with the less-scary option. To temporarily deactivate your Facebook account, all you have to do is log onto your profile on desktop then follow these steps:
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser
- Select ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘General’ in the left column
- Click ‘Manage your account’
- Press ‘Deactivate your account,’ and then confirm your decision
Deactivating | Delete Facebook Accounts 2020
- Click the account menu at the top right of any Facebook page
- Select Settings
- Click General in the left column or visit: web.facebook.com/settings?tab=account
- Choose Manage your account then follow the steps to confirm
If you deactivate your account your profile won’t be visible to other people on Facebook and people won’t be able to search for you. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others.
That is it on Deactivating | Delete Facebook Accounts 2020.
I hope this article was helpful.