Unblock friends on Facebook – Do you want to figure out how to unblock someone on facebook?
Do you know where to view your facebook blocked list and unblock people you’ve blocked?
If your answers are yes and know, there is cause to be worried.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you briefly how to unblock people on facebook using your computer and smartphone.
Facebook is a social media site with several users all over the world. People on facebook make friends with other users from time to time.
Facebook users for one reason and others also block people from accessing their profile on the giant social media platform.
I want you to know that when you block someone on facebook that the person will not be able to do the following:
- He/she can’t see the things you share on facebook
- He/she can’t see your profile in facebook search
- You can’t see the persons profile even in facebook search
- You can only see the person’s name in your facebook blocked list
If however, after blocking someone on facebook, you wish to reconnect with them, you’ll need to hover to your facebook general settings page and unblock them.
How to unblock people on facebook app and on facebook web using your smartphone and pc is very simple and easy.
Interestingly, when you unblock people on facebook app and web, the person will be able to:
- see your facebook profile in search
- see things you’ve shared with the public
- Can comment with your photos and posts
- Can send you a friend request
- You can also send the person a friend request
However, you can’t befriend someone you’ve unblocked on facebook. Facebook will only remove someone you’ve unblocked from your blocked list but won’t reconnect you with them automatically.
To reconnect with your unblocked friends on facebook, just send them a friend request and wait for them to accept the request.
Once they accept the request, you can start interacting with them as usual.
This facebook post is all about how to unblock someone you’ve blocked on facebook.
How To Unblock Friends From Your Facebook Blocked List
Your facebook blocked list is a special section of the facebook platform where the people you’ve restricted from accessing your facebook profile is kept.
If you can access your facebook blocked list, you can unblock all the persons you’ve blocked.
Here is how to:
To see your facebook blocked list and unblock someone using your personal computer, do the following:
- Turn on your computer and connect to the internet
- Enter the facebook website url: www.facebook.com in your browser and click on the enter button to continue to the facebook homepage
- On the facebook homepage, go to the top right corner and enter your login credentials. Lastly, click on the login button and you’ll be taken to your facebook profile
- On the facebook page, click on the triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner
- Click settings at the bottom of the dropdown menu and you’ll be taken to the facebook general settings page
- Click Blocking at the left column of the page to continue to the manage block users page
- Check the page and you’ll see your friends that you’ve blocked under the block user’s section
- Click on the unblock button next to the name of the person you want to remove from the list.
- Finally, click on the unblock button on the popup box
You’ve successfully unblocked the person from your facebook blocked list. It is that easy.
ON MOBILE PHONES
If you’re using your smartphone to access the facebook app, you can follow the below guide to unblocking someone on facebook:
- Turn on your smartphone if you’ve not already done that
- Next, turn on your internet source
- Now, locate and tap on the facebook app button
- Enter your login details and login your facebook profile if you’re prompted to do so
- Go to the top right corner of the app and tap on the 3-parallel lines icon if you’re using android phone. Go to the bottom of the facebook app if you’re using iOS devices
- Scroll down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option
- Tap on the settings option to continue to the general settings page
- Scroll down the page and tap blocking
- Next, find and tap on the unblock next to the name of the person you want to remove from your facebook app list of blocked users.
That is how to unblock someone on facebook app using your smartphone fast and easy.
What happens when you block someone on Facebook and then unblock them?
When you block someone on facebook, the person that was blocked won’t be able to see your facebook profile on the facebook website or app.
They can’t see things you’ve shared both with the public and private.
Blocked facebook users are kept in the facebook blocked list and every facebook user can hover to the list and unblock whosoever they wish to.
When you unblock someone on facebook, they will see your facebook profile.
However, they won’t become your friends on facebook automatically.
If you want to become their friends, send them a brand new friend request and wait for them to accept the request.
How do I see my blocked list on Facebook app?
How to see your blocked list on facebook app is very simple and easy. If you have not blocked anyone on facebook, your blocked list will be empty.
Here is how to access your facebook blocked list using the facebook app:
1. login your facebook app account
2. find and tap on the menu button
3. Navigate down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option
4. Tap settings from the dropdown box
5. Navigate down the page and tap on the blocking option
6. On the page that appears, you’ll see your facebook blocked list
It is as simple as that. That is how to see your blocked list on facebook app using your mobile devices.
How do you get unblocked from Facebook?
If your facebook account have been blocked on facebook, you can’t unblock yourself.
However, facebook has a support center that helps you unblock your account.
Aside that, there is not perceive means to go about unblocking your facebook account.
On the other hand, if someone else blocked you on facebook, until they unblock you and you or the person send each other a friend request, you can’t unblock and reconnect with the person.
Back to our question, how do you get unblocked on facebook? You’ll need to appeal to the facebook help center via the appeal section of the facebook platform and they will then need to review your appeal and then unblock your account if they deemed it fit.
Is it rude to block someone on Facebook?
No! Facebook blocking option is one of the facebook features that helps you protect your account on the platform.
When you see someone you don’t want to interact with or keep around your facebook friends list, your next action would be to block them.
Blocking someone on facebook is not rude. It is a means to salvaging your account on facebook.
So if you deemed it fit to unblock an annoying friend on facebook, follow the below guide to get that donw straight up.
1. Login yout facebook account
2. Enter the name of the person in the facebook search bar and click on the search button
3. Next, check through the results and click on the profile name of the person and you’ll be taken to their news feed or timeline
4. Go to the bottom right of their facebook cover photo and click on the three dots icon
5. Lastly, click on the block action and the person will be sent to your facebook block list.
That is how to block someone on facebook using your person computer.
When you block someone on Facebook what do they see?
People you’ve blocked on facebook can’t see your profile even if they use the facebook search feature.
So when you block someone on facebook, facebook doesn’t tell them about and they too can’t figure that out except they do extra work on facebook.
How do I clear my block list on Facebook?
To clear your facebook block list, all you need to do is to follow the steps on how to unblock someone on facebook and unblock everyone in your block list.
When you unblock all the people in your facebook block list will leave your list empty.
With that, you’ve successfully deleted your facebook block list.
I hope How Can You Unblock Friends who You Blocked on FB? was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!