Delete Flipkart Account – In today’s post, I’m going to show you everything you need to know about how to delete Flipkart marketplace account.
In fact, this article is all about how to permanently delete your flipkart account step by step.
So if after creating a Flipkart account, you discover you don’t need it any longer and want to take your personal data off marketing platform, this article is here to guide.
Flipkart is one of the most popular online marketing places in India. Launched in October 2007, the marketing platform has grown to over 80 million products across more than 80 categories.
Flipkart is an online eCommerce marketplace that allows its users to sell things online.
Flipkart marketplace allows manufacturers, vendors or suppliers to sell their products online and become a top e-commerce player with minimum investment.
Interestingly, Flipkart also has a team of experts that offers exclusive seller workshops, training, and seller support.
Owing to the above, one could say that Flipkart focuses on empowering sellers across India.
This article is all about how to delete your Flipkart account right now.
So without much ados, let’s dive into the steps for deleting Flipkart account right away.
How to delete account details from Flipkart
The process involved in deleting your Flipkart account is very simple and easy. However, some persons have not been able to get rid of their on Flipkart because they don’t know the best way of going about deleting their Flipkart account
To delete your flipkart account, do the following:
- Visit flipkart.com
- Go to the top right corner of the Flipkart homepage and click on the Login & Signup button
- Next, enter either your cellphone number or email address and your password in the space provided
- Lastly, click on the Login button and you’ll be taken to your account
- On successfully logged into your account, you’ll need to navigate to my account section of the page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Account Settings” option.
- On the next page that appears, click on the “Deactivate Account“. option.
- Now, you’ll be requested to enter your password. Once the option shows up, enter your Flipkart password and then click on the “Confirm Deactivation“ button.
- To confirm the action, you’ll need to click on the “Okay” button.
That is how to delete your Flipkart account.
Note that when you delete or deactivate your Flipkart online marketplace account that the following things happens:
- Once you deactivate your Flipkart account, You are immediately logged online eCommerce marketing platform
- Your personal profile on Flipkart that is always public will be taken down and thus won’t be visible any longer
- Your reviews/ratings are still visible, while your profile information is shown as ‘unavailable’ as a result of deactivation.
- Wishlist items are no longer accessible through the associated public hyperlink. Wishlist is shown as ‘unavailable’ as a result of deactivation
- You will be unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from Flipkart
- Your account data is retained and is restored in case you choose to reactivate your account
How To Reactivate Deactivated Flipkart Account
If you’ve deactivated your Flipkart account and now wish to reactivate it, all you need to do is to visit www.flipkart.com, click login/signup account at the top right section of the page and click on the login button to continue to your account.
Once you log into your account everything will be restored.
- flipkart account recovery
- flipkart deactivate account activate
- can i delete flipkart account
- flipkart account reactivation process
- how to recover flipkart blocked account
- how to remove bank account from flipkart
- how to delete flipkart order history
- permanently deactivate flipkart account
- how to uninstall flipkart app
What happens if I deactivate my Flipkart account?
If you deactivate your flipkart account, your account will be temporarily removed from the marketplace. In other words, your deactivated flipkart account will be inactive until you choose to reactivate. You can check the previous section of the post to figure out the complete details of what happens once you deactivate your flipkart account.
How can I reactivate my Flipkart account?
How to reactivate a deactivated flipkart account is very simple and easy. All you need to do to reactivate your deactivate account on flipkart is to go to www.flipkart.com and login using your flipkart login credentials. It is as simple as that.
How do I permanently delete my Amazon account?
How to delete your amazon account is fairly easy and straight to the point. Follow the below guide to delete your amazon account permanently:
1. visit www.amazon.com
2. Go to the top right corner of the amazon homepage and click on the signin button
3. Enter your email address and password in the spaces provided and then click on the sign in button and you’ll be taken to your account.
4. Now, you’ll need to find and click on the “Prime or Something Else” at the top of the customer support page.
5. Now, check under the “Tell us more about your issue” option and you should see the “Account Settings” option. Click on it. Once you click on the account settings option, other options will appear. Foind and click “Close My Account” option.
6. Next, you’ll need to check under the “How would you like to contact us?” and you should the following options: Email, phone and chat. Select email.
7. Tell amazon support center that you want to close your account and they will help you to achieve that.
How do I change my email address on Flipkart?
Every flipkart user can change his/her email address via www.flipkart.com. If you want to change your email on flipkart email address, follow the below guide:
1. visit flipkart.com
2. Log onto your account by entering your login details in the login section of the platform
3. Navigate to your flipkart profile and then your Account Settings.
4. Next, you’ll need to change your e-mail address in Personal information.
5. Now, you’ll need to enter your new email id and then Save it.
6. Go to your email address and click on the Verification link sent to you. Click to verify your mail as you receive the OTP in your new email address.
7. Then Verify your account password.
8. Your new email id is saved.
That is it on Delete Flipkart Account – How To Permanently Delete Flipkart Marketplace.
I hope this article was helpful.