How to unlock my facebook account – Locked out of your Facebook account? There is no point to be worried. Here is a facebook tutorial on how to unblock your blocked facebook profile step by step. See: how to login your Instagram with facebook now
How to unlock my facebook account – If you’re a Facebook veteran, you’ll come to terms with me that often times, while attempting to facebook login your account, you end up not be able to remember your facebook email address or the password that is associated with the account.
In such cases, you end up getting locked out or denied access to your Facebook account.
Well, if you try logging onto your facebook profile but denied access due to forgotten email address or password on facebook, what do you do?
Interestingly, Facebook has a feature that allows Facebook users to recover locked out facebook account.
Fortunately, the facebook account recovery option is available to every Facebook user.
Whether you just signed up a facebook account now or you’re a long-time Facebook user.
This facebook post is all about how to regain access into a locked out facebook account step by step.
In fact, this post will teach with precision how to unlock your Facebook account right away.
How Do I Unlock My Facebook Account Now?
How to unlock my facebook account – How to unlock a locked account on facebook is not a difficult thing to do.
However, a large number of Facebook users don’t know how to hover about the facebook social media platform to unlock their accounts.
On the other hand, some know how to recover their locked facebook account but the features appear not to be working out for them.
This “how to unlock facebook account” post will show you the quick guide you need to regain ownership of your blocked facebook account.
Let’s dive right in!
How Do You Recover Your Account Information
If you’re among the many billion monthly facebook users but can’t have access to your account, you’ll need basic information like your name, phone number, email address that is linked or associated with the FB account.
If you have them, follow the below guide to figure out how to recover facebook account that has been locked out.
- Enter http://www.facebook.com in your browser and you’ll be taken to the Facebook homepage. Now, you’ll need to locate beneath the login section of the Facebook homepage and you see the Forgot account? option. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the facebook account recovery page
- On the Facebook account recovery page, you’ll need to provide your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears and then click Search. This option will enable you to locate your locked out facebook account on the giant social media platform.
- After clicking on the search button, you’ll need to look for your facebook profile from the list of results that have displayed. Once you see your facebook profile name, click on it. That is you’ll need to click on the this is my account option and you’ll be prompted to recover it via a popup option.
- Now, you’ll need to choose the Text me a code to reset my password if you entered your phone number or Email me a link to reset my password. Once you do that, click on the Continue button.
- A six-digit code will be sent to your email address or phone. Once you’ve received it, type the code into the form and click Continue.
- A new page will appear. Type a new password into the New Password form, then click Continue.
- Your password will be changed.
That is it on how to unlock my facebook account fast.
I hope this article How Do I Unlock My Facebook Account Now? was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!