Facebook business page – The most populated social media platform, Facebook now makes it possible for its users that own online or offline businesses to reach millions of people via their Facebook page free of charge.
Interestingly, Facebook Business Page provides facebook users as well as companies an enabling environment to increase brand awareness and generate sales on the giant social media platform.
So if you’re a facebook user and run an online business, creating a facebook business page will do your business a whole lot good.
Fortunately, how to create facebook business page is very simple and easy. Every facebook user can do that at the comfort of their devices. You can check how to create facebook business page now and signup one for your eCommerce business free of charge.
This post is all about how to create, edit or publish a draft of a post for your Facebook Page, fan page or business page.
In fact, this article will show you precisely how to find drafts on facebook page step by step.
If you are an admin of a facebook page, there is a Facebook feature that lets you create, edit and publish a draft on your facebook page.
This facebook feature is particularly important for people who get materials and facts for their posts.
So as a facebook page admin, you can save a draft and come back later to edit and then publish on your page.
Wondering how to get that done?
This post is here to show you how to! Continue reading the steps below!
Search Keywords: facebook draft posts android, how to find draft post on facebook app, how to find draft post on facebook android, facebook group draft post, find facebook drafts on my phone, how to find drafts on facebook app android, how to find saved drafts on facebook app android, facebook draft posts iPhone
How To Create A Draft On Facebook Business Page Now
It is important to bear in mind here that it’s only facebook’s pages and not personal Facebook accounts that can create drafts on facebook.
If you have a facebook page you admin, here is how to create a draft on your page:
- Log onto your Facebook profile via facebook.com if you’ve not already done that
- Go to the top right corner o your facebook page and click on the triangular-shaped icon and click manage pages
- Next, click on the page you wish to create a draft on
- On your Facebook business page, personal page or fan page, you’ll need to start creating your post
- Once you’re done creating the post but don’t want to publish it at the moment, you’ll need to click on the Share Now button below the news feed option
- Click on the Save Draft option
- Lastly, click on the Save As Daft option at the bottom of the popup box
That is how to create drafts on your facebook page. Now, let’s quickly consider how to edit or publish saved drafts on your facebook business page right away.
How To Edit Or Publish Drafts On Facebook Page
If you’ve saved a draft on your facebook page, here is how to edit or publish drafts step by step:
- Go to your Facebook business page where you’ve successfully saved the draft
- Go to the top of your business page and you should see Publishing Tools. Click on it
- Go to the left column of the page and you should see Drafts. Click on it
- Now, you’ll need to click on the drafts you want to edit or publish
- Click Edit at the bottom right of the popup box if you want to modify the post or click on the triangular-shaped icon next to the edit button and click publish if you want to publish the post.
- After editing the post, click on the share now button at the bottom of the popup box
That is how to edit or publish save drafts on facebook page. Bear in mind that this feature is not available on facebook profiles or personal accounts.
Bear in mind that Facebook page drafts can be read, edited or published by anyone who is an admin or editor of the business Page.
If you’re using your smartphone, here is how to find and edit or publish your Facebook page’s post drafts step by step.
- Tap to open your facebook app
- Tap the three lines icon at the top right of your facebook app
- Tap pages and choose the page you’ve saved drafts
- Tap on the three lines icon at the top right corner of the page
- Tap on drafts
- Tap on the pencil-shaped icon to edit the post or tap on the v-like icon at the right bottom side of the post and select publish if you wish to publish the post.
Bear in mind that you can also tap on the delete button to get rid of the draft you’ve created.
Search keywords: facebook business page tips, facebook business profile, how to create a business facebook page without a personal account, facebook business page cost, www.facebook.com/business sign up, create personal facebook page, facebook business page help, create facebook community page
I hope I Can’t Find My Saved Draft – How To Create, Edit & Publish Drafts On Facebook Page was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!