How to clear your facebook notifications is one of the most search queries on the Facebook social media platform. See: How to delete your Facebook search history right away
In today’s post, I’m going to teach you the steps you need to follow to get rid of your notifications on facebook fast and easy.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to clear all of your notifications on facebook, this article got you covered. See: How to add a facebook countdown clock to your timeline
Let’s get started with How to Clear your Notifications on Facebook right away.
Facebook notification keeps you abreast of the latest happenings on the giant social media platform.
However, if you have a lot of friends on facebook, receiving all of their notifications activities can be annoying. For example, on Facebook, you’ll receive notifications for various comments to friend requests to even the simplest likes, your device will get a buzz to every click on your Facebook page.
That is if you happen to have a facebook page, you’ll tend to receive notifications on every activity that occurs on your page from time to time.
All of those notifications will accumulate and become too much.
Fortunately, every facebook user can delete facebook notifications. But, you could also choose the types of notification you wish to receive on your device and disable irrelevant ones.
Thankfully, with androids, you can choose to turn off app notifications where all app including Facebook will become mute.
However, doing that is not the best option and is not advisable owing to the fact that there are some other apps which its notification is germane and turning them off might cost you a lot.
This post is all about how to delete facebook notifications step by step.
How To Get Rid of Facebook Notifications
To delete your notifications on facebook, do the following:
- Log onto your Facebook account via facebook.com
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on the dumbbell-shaped icon. That is the facebook notification icon
- Next, scroll to the notification you wish to remove and hover your move on it. Click on the three dots icon at the far right of the notification
- Now, click on the remove this notification option and the notification will be taken down immediately. If you mistakenly remove notification on facebook, you can click on the undo button and the notification will be restored immediately.
That is how to get rid of facebook notifications using your personal computer.
How To Get Rid of Facebook Notifications Using Smartphone
If you’re using your smartphone to access facebook app, you can follow the below guide to delete your facebook notifications:
- Tap on the facebook app in your smartphone
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook app and tap on the dumbbell-shaped icon to open your facebook notifications
- Next, scroll to the notification you wish to remove and tap on the three dots icon next to it
- Tap Remove this notification on the popup
That is how to remove facebook notifications using your smartphone.
How to Control Facebook Notifications You Receive
You can choose the types of notifications you receive on facebook by following the below steps:
- Go to the top right corner of your facebook page and click on the triangular-shaped icon
- Click settings from the dropdown menu
- Click Notifications at the left column of the general settings page
- From the facebook Notifications Settings page, you can choose to adjust your notification the way you want. Click on each of the notifications and turn them off or on
How To Turn On or Off Notifications On Facebook App
- Tap to open the facebook app on your device
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the facebook app
- Scroll down the page and tap settings & privacy
- Tap settings
- Scroll down the page and tap notifications
- On the notification settings page, you can turn notification on or off
That is how to choose the types of facebook notifications you receive on your device.
I hope How to Clear your Notifications on Facebook was helpful.
Please share it with your friends and loved ones!