How to delete facebook search history is one of the more search queries on the internet nowadays. See: how to find and add facebook countdown clock to your fan page
In this post, we’ll teach you the steps you need to follow to delete facebook search history once and for all.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, we’ll show you how to delete facebook search history individually and how to delete facebook search history in entirety.
So if you’re looking for a guide on how to clear your Facebook search history, this article got you covered.
Facebook doesn’t delete search histories performed by its users. Rather than delete them it chooses to save them in your activity log.
To see your facebook search history, you’ll need to go to your Facebook activity log via your facebook profile or you need to click on the facebook search button at the top left corner of any Facebook page and then follow the procedure we shall be showing you in this article.
This facebook post is all about how to clear facebook search history using your smartphone and your PC.
Steps On How To Delete Facebook Search history Via Your Smartphone
For those that are using smartphones to access the facebook app, here is how to delete facebook search history step by step on the Facebook app.
1. First, you’ll need to turn on your phone and then tap on the facebook app on your device. You’ll be required to sign in your Facebook account if you’ve not already logged into your Facebook profile. On the facebook app page, you’ll need to scroll to the top right corner and tap on the three lines icon, the menu button.
2. Scroll down the page that appears and tap on the Settings & Privacy option
3. Tap settings from the dropdown menu
4. Scroll down the page and you should see Activity Log under your facebook information option. Tap Activity Log.
5. Next, tap on the category option and scroll down the popup to search history. Tap on the search history option
6. On performing step 5 above, your Facebook Search history will be displayed in front of you.
6. To remove a search, tap the x-like button for the search and the item will be removed immediately.
7. To delete your Facebook Search history in a single go, tap Clear Searches on the top. Tap Confirm on the next screen.
That is how to delete facebook search history on your smartphone fast.
Now, let’s consider how to delete facebook search history on your personal computer step by step.
How To Delete Facebook Search History On Your PC
Delete facebook search history on PC by following the below guide:
- Login facebook via https://www.facebook.com. You’ll need to enter your login details at the top right corner of the Facebook homepage and then click on the login button
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page and click on the facebook search bar as if you want to type in something. That will prompt a dropdown box to appear. Click on the Edit button at the top right corner of the page and you’ll be taken to your Facebook search history page. You can also access your facebook search history via your activity log. Yes! Go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on your profile name. Navigate to the bottom right of your Facebook cover photo and click Activity Log. Next, check the left column of the page that appears and click on the more option and then select search history.
- Next, go to the item you wish to delete and click on the circular-shaped icon at the far right.
- Click Delete from the dropdown menu
- Lastly, click remove search on the popup box. That is how to delete individual searches on facebook
- Perhaps you want to delete all your searches at a go, go to the top right corner of the page and click on the Clear Searches.
However, you’ll need to bear in mind here that deleted facebook search history can’t be recovered.
Facebook search history deleted is gone forever.
I hope this article, How Do I Delete My Facebook Search History Now? was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!