In fact, this post will expose you to the techniques I used to change my facebook language to any language of my choice.
So if you’re looking for a guide to change your facebook language to English, this article got you covered.
Let’s get started with how to change language in facebook.
When you sign up a facebook account, the default language is English but what if you want to change your facebook language to your native language, how would you go about it?
Or perhaps you have your facebook language set to another language and you want it to be in English, how would you go about it?
Well, how to change language on facebook is not a big deal. You can change your language to English in Facebook and vise versa.
Facebook is the most populated social media platform with billions of monthly active users.
People on Facebook can change languages from time to time. If you’re looking for a guide on how to access your facebook language settings, this article got you covered.
How To Change Facebook Language To The One You Like is very simple and easy.
Here is how to add languages you can speak on facebook!
- From www.facebook.com, enter your login details and you’ll be taken to your facebook newsfeed
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook page and click on your name
- Go to the bottom of your facebook page and click on the About option
- Go to the left column of the page and click Contact and Basic Info
- Scroll down and you see Languages under the basic information option. Hover your mouse on the languages option and click on the edit button at the far right.
- Add the language you can speak and click save changes
That is how to add the languages you can speak on facebook.
How To Change Language In Facebook
To change your facebook language using your personal computer, do the following:
- Click on the triangular-shaped icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page
- Click settings from the menu that show up
- Go to the left column of the page and click on the Language and Region button
- Click on the facebook language button and choose the language of your choice
- Lastly, click Save Changes and you’re done
That is how to change your language on facebook fast and easy using your desktop computer.
How To Change Language In Facebook on Smartphone
If you’re using your smartphone to access facebook app, you will need to follow the below guide to figure out how to change language in facebook.
- Open the Facebook app on your device
- Go to the top right corner of the facebook app and tap on the three lines icon which is the menu button
- Locate and tap on the settings & privacy option
- Tap Language from the dropdown menu
- Scroll down the list of languages that are supported on facebook and tap on the one you want.
Once you do that, your facebook language will be changed automatically.
I hope How to change language in facebook was helpful!
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones. Thanks!!!