If you want to prevent the messages and photos on messenger from being lost forever, you will be able to save the data on smartphone or computer.
Follow the procedure given below for recovering the deleted photos through downloaded data of Facebook.
– Go to Facebook and log in with your details. Then, click on the icon that says Settings and proceeds on to the option that says General Account Settings.
– Tap on download option for downloading the link of Facebook Data that you will come across at the bottom. Thereafter, you will come across a pop-up that says My Archive.
– Click on the link that says download. For this, you will have to enter the details along with the password. Click on the button that says Continue.
– Now, click on the Download Archive. This way you can download the photos or other Facebook data on the device in compressed form.
– Unzip the file and open index file present on it. Following this, click on the option that says Message and you will be able to see the photos and messages that you have shared.
2. Retrieving Deleted Photos Through Phone Memory
When you exchange messages, a copy of it said in the physical memory of your smartphone. Hence, you will be able to use the file explorer for retrieving the photos that you have deleted.
The procedure to retrieve the deleted messages on your smartphone has been given below.
– Download the File Explorer and then install the application on the smartphone through Google Play Store.
– Now, launch the app and go to the internal storage of the device then click on Android and Data.
– Look through the folder that holds the messages and photos for Facebook. It holds the backup for the Facebook conversation. Now, you will be able to recover the messages and photos by restoring the backup files.
3. Recovering Photos Through Facebook Messenger App
Many people delete important photos from Facebook and have to suffer the consequences later on.
If you do not want to face such problems, you should learn how to retrieve the photos or data that you have deleted from the Facebook messenger.
At times, people tend to archive their chat on this messenger. In such times, you might think that you have deleted them. The steps for recovering the deleted files on the Facebook Messenger app have been given below.
– Open the Facebook Messenger app and then go to the option recent conversation.
– Now, click on the search bar and type in the conversation you think you have archived.
– As you find the conversation that you are looking for, select this and click on Unarchive the message thread. For finding out the archived messages on the browser, click on messages, then on more option and ultimately archived.
These are some of the ways to recover the messages and photos that you have deleted. Use the tips for recovering important data and photos.
There are also some free apps that you can avail in order to retrieve the photos that you have deleted from the Facebook Messenger.
That is it on Recover Deleted Photos From Messenger | How to Recover Deleted Photos from Facebook Messenger.