Facebook also is a platform you can use to save up some important pictures of your life and you can recover it at any time if lost at home.
But problems occur on Facebook which brought us to talk about “forgotten Facebook password”. Forgotten Facebook password will make you lose your Facebook account.
It is important that all Facebook users to make sure not to forget their Facebook account password for this is the only access to make use of your account.
If you have forgotten your Facebook password, you will not be able to recover that same password. But it is easy enough to recover your account by resetting your password to something new.
If you’ve forgotten your Facebook password or maybe someone who is close to you change it without your permission, Facebook offers a pretty simple way to recover your account.
However, we are talking about how to recover your forgotten Facebook password here. If you have forgotten your Facebook password and cannot recover it or maybe you don’t know how to, you will be getting that answer at the end of this article.
What Causes Forgotten Facebook Password?
People every day have a problem trying to login to their various Facebook accounts. So, find it hard because they couldn’t remember their password again.
While some fall victim and their password changed by someone else may be close to them or so.
So, all this put you in the point of losing your Facebook account. There are many reasons while people forgot or lose their Facebook password the following are the causes:
– When you cannot remember your password
– If your password is been exposed to someone else and the person change it
– When you miss an alphabet, the Facebook password is very sensitive. If you used a capital later to create your password and you try to log in using a small later you will not be able to log in.
All these are the reasons why people may lose their Facebook account, for you not to fall victim to these all you need to do is avoid those causes.
How To Recover Your Forgotten Facebook Password
Have you forgotten your Facebook password and you have been trying to log in only to get a message that your password is incorrect?
Don’t worry here I will be explaining how you can recover your password and get back to your Facebook account.
Just follow these steps I am about to list below:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com. On your web browser
2. At the top right side of the homepage click on the “Forgotten account”
3. An SMS containing code will be sent to your phone number or email address which you used to create your Facebook account
4. Input the code and following the remaining instruction to recover your account
N/B. make sure your email address or phone number which you used to create your account is active. You will be receiving a code from Facebook to confirm you own the particular account.
That is it on Forgotten Facebook Password – How To Recover Your Forgotten Facebook Password.