Are you having issues with Facebook?
1. Login problems.
2. Sign up problems.
3. Account setup error.
4. Hacked Facebook Account.
5. Deleted Account.
These are just to name a few as users get to discover some new Facebook problems with time. It is very important if you as a user discover a problem and report to the admin through the recommended channel.
This will enable them to rectify it on time or probability educate you on it if need be. there is a help centre where you can always report facebook problems below is a step by step guide on that.
How to report Facebook Problems
Reports that come from people on Facebook help the admin to identify and fix those problems when something’s not working.
This keeps the platform in a good state as it is meant to connect users together. Below is a step by step on how to report a problem:
1. Open the Facebook homepage.
2. Click Report a Problem at the bottom of the homepage. A page that contains different option and means of interaction will pop up.
3. Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
4. Describe your problem in the text box that is found there, including the steps you took when you encounter the problem.
5. You can attach a screenshot which is optional.
6. Click the Submit button.
Facebook will require you to give more detail; you can do that by adding a screenshot and full description, these helps Facebook to find out the problem and get it fixed.
These way users may not encounter these problems again.
Do you want to help make Facebook better?
Well, Reporting issues when that happen helps make Facebook better.
For more means of getting info from Facebook admins or solving issues with Facebook, one can click on the help button at the bottom of the homepage.
That is it on Facebook Problems | Reporting a Problem with Facebook.